Wednesday, February 11, 2009

family night - backwards night

Last night we spent the evening doing things backwards. (Sorry, no picture this week). This was much harder than I had anticipated. Upon walking in the door from the office I went upstairs and changed clothes. Mind you, I put the clothes on backwards. Terri and the kids also put everything on backwards. From there we spent the evening walking around backwards. This took some real brain power. The best part of the evening...We started with desert first at dinner (OK, then I had desert again at the end, but that's beside the point). Our verse for the week was Proverbs 15:20.

After three weeks of calling Tuesdays family night I wish we would have started this earlier. I would highly recommend starting a family night of your own. Pick a night and make it your own. I am posting our experiences so you can use some of our goofy ideas. If you happen to start doing your own version of family night and have new ideas please pass them along. I will eventually run out of ideas.

Next weeks theme...Crazy Hat Night
(I'll try and remember to take a picture)

No comments: